People have their reasons behind why they love to travel. Some are just having fun going to different places, while some use it as a way to escape reality for a moment. Traveling is a great way to refresh your mind, relax, and learn about other cultures. A strong reason as well why people love to travel is to explore new things. They want to experience something unfamiliar and unusual with them. Build memories and have that freedom they want to achieve.
Traveling also allows a person to experience a change of ambiance. It is connected with building social relationships and opportunities to grow and learn. Something is rewarding about uncovering the less popular attractions of a destination. There are a lot of opportunities to experience Australia like a local. There are a lot of beaches, rainforests, rivers, and many more.
Explore Great Places in Australia
- Great Ocean Road- is one of the most powerful and exciting drives. Covered with amazing views of the craggy coastline. The Great Ocean Road stretches greater than 240km from the Victorian coastal town. It is also the world’s longest war memorial. It is very popular with tourists and locals where you’ll marvel at the popular 12 Apostles. Towering limestone rock formations.
- Great Barrier Reef- from the tropical city of Cairns to the wilds of Cape Tribulation. At only 87 miles long (140 kilometers), it offers more than its fair share of wonders. Several Tropical North Queensland’s most well-known spots are along the route. From National parks and World Heritage Sites to luxury resorts. You can explore the secluded beaches, spectacular coastlines, and ancient rainforest. It is also full of boutique shops, craft breweries. Laneway-style small bars and buzzing restaurants.
- Legendary Pacific Coast- this is a 621 mile or 1,000-kilometer drive from Sydney to Brisbane. Where you can explore the popular wineries of the Hunter Valley. The sparkling beaches of Byron Bay, wide sand dunes of Port Stephens. With memorable wildlife encounters between. It is one of the top road trips along the Pacific Coast corridor. This drive is recommended for all the family. A place worth spending time in.
- Vasse Felix- was the first winery found in Margaret River. The establishment is named after Vasse. Private tasting, wine tastings, or a drink in the wine lounge. It was founded by Regional Pioneer Dr. Tom Cullity was established in 1967. The gallery of art is alive with Australian and international artists. The wines are improved in Vasse Felix’s four wonderful vineyards. It is situated in various sites including the region’s oldest vineyard. They aim to nurture life in the vineyard. Through a great focus on biodiversity and farming practices. All wines are bottled and made within Vasse Felix’s equipped winemaking facility. Allows full control of every bottle.
- Gibb River Road- is a figure of outback adventure. Through the center of the Kimberley in Western Australia’s North West. The moderate 660 kilometer passes through remote station country with impressive scenery. And a lot of opportunities for you to get out of your vehicle. To explore plenty of freshwater gorges. Early in the dry season would be the best time to travel Gibb River Road.
- Nullarbor Plain- is set through the Great Australian Bight. The Nullarbor is the home to the longest golf course in the world. Almost 848 miles long/ 1,365 kilometers stretch. In the middle of Ceduna and Norseman in Western and South Australia. These amazing sea cliffs from sea areas where you can see migrating whales offshore. And you can go fishing as well. There are also a lot of caves around the area. The Nullarbor Plain begins in Western Australia in Norseman. Which is a 2-hour drive south of Kalgoorlie.
These are just some of the amazing places you can visit in Australia. You can see here for more details, for you to explore the beauty of their nature. Remarkable sites you can experience when you’re traveling all to yourself.